Baby Bean

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, July 28, 2011

very personal

To those of you who follow our blog.  All though the last few posts are both happy and then tragically sad I decided to post them because they were real.  The emotion is not something that will be forgotten, and when I chose to share the "experience" with our loved ones, I did not say I would leave out the hard parts.  I think its important for the world to know how much we loved and cared for this baby that we had tried for over a year for.  I think its also good that one day... I will be able to look back and reflect on this.  So yes.. its very personal.  But... its life and its real.  And if you were to ask me right now.  I have nothing else to write or describe feelings for.  So for some of you this might all be news, or a shock.  But I hope in reading it you will pray for us and the grief to pass.

Thank you to all the friends and family who have already prayed so diligently for us in this time.

This was sent to be by someone who has experienced the trials of trying to conceive as well... and has really helped.
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments: