Baby Bean

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, August 18, 2012

35 weeks

This is probably my favorite board picture thus far!  Kevin is usually the one behind the camera so to have him on the other side this week was fun.  And I feel like my belly looks big and round. haha
Hard to think we are getting so close.

This week was very busy.  I had my first episode of Braxton Hicks the other morning.  It was tight bands across the belly but more discomfort than anything. 

Also the doctor set our induction date for SEPTEMBER 10TH!!!!!  It is absolutely crazy to think that no matter what Kai will be with us then! 
Kevin and I have been talking a lot about what we think he will look like and how exciting it is getting.  On top of that at night he has been kicking and rolling around so much that everyone in the house can see it. haha

I think we are officially ready.  There is not a single thing I can think of that will make me more prepared/ ready.  We installed the car seat!  I think all my college education was leading me to that point.  It took us almost an hour. And at one point Kevin was ready to just use bungee cords but I insisted we actually install the seat based on the manual! ha
Needless to say, once it was in and set Kevin and I both said... oh, that's it?  As if it should have been that simple all along!

I also took a breast feeding class this week.  Very informative and I would highly recommend it to friends.
Bags are packed, date  is set and Mom and Dad are ready!!!  Now we are just waiting on you precious Kai.

No comments: