Baby Bean

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, August 4, 2012

33 weeks

Been feeling very exhausted this week.  The doctor put me on iron supplements to help make sure we are getting all the nutrients we need.  I also have been sleeping very poor.  Restless legs, big belly, stuffy nose.  The list goes on and on.
Oh and the crazy dreams about tigers chasing me are back! haha 

I am going to cook up some easy meals this week and freeze them.  It's the last real thing on my "to-do" list. 
From the beginning I have had a strong feeling that I will not make it the full 40 weeks.  I just have this feeling that I will go into labor early.  So because of that I think I have tried to be more prepared than most.  I am actually glad I have all the "major" things done.  With my energy decreasing, I really cant imagine trying to complete a nursery or having a baby shower at this stage.

Weight is 142 this week!

Kai is still kicking and they are getting stronger.  I have also noticed in the last few weeks that he gets hick-ups at night.

I think our dog's know the time is near.  They seem to be acting out lately.  They both have been getting into things they would normally never mess with (trash, purses, flowers), I feel like they are trying my patience already!
Dr. appointments are now weekly and we should have an "induction date" this week!  If Kai makes it to the date then we will be able to have some family here for his big arrival!

1 comment:

Samantha West said...

So excited for you girl, you look beautiful!