Baby Bean

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, July 28, 2012

31 weeks


Playing catchup now on the last few weeks.  We have been busy as usual.  I am coming to the conclusion that it may never slow down..even though my body is telling me to. 
We extended our back deck and added on double the space.  That was Kevin's one big project before the baby came.  I have been nesting like crazy.  I'm talkin, scrubbin floors, organizing, cleaning, at home and work.  The other day they were giving me a hard time at the office because I cleaned a sticky note! Haha


I thought it would be fun to post some of the cravings that have been constant throughout the pregnancy! 
Weight gain now is pretty heavy.  At 140 this week!  At the doctors apt. they said that the baby had already turned head down which is great news and that he is weighing in at 4.2 lbs!  Suddenly I am wondering if we are going to have a big boy on our hands!!!
Kevin is getting more and more excited.  I think we are both ready to actually see this little guy.  Although he makes feeling him quite easy now days.  He is VERY active and Kevin gets a kick out of trying to make him move.

No comments: