Baby Bean

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, July 7, 2012

30 weeks


Swollen ankles have been the theme of this week!  Seems like when we got back from Naples and immediately got into the third trimester things started to go down hill.  I dont know if it is just because we have been busy or what, but exhaustion has started to creep back up!  I notice that when I sit all day at work my ankles look like sausages! haha

I have also started to wake back up in the middle of the night again for restroom breaks.  I guess being on the downhill slope is harder that it looks!  I am steadily gaining weight.  At 30 weeks I am weighing 138 lbs. and the baby is almost 3 lbs!  Hmmm that does not sound like a very good ratio!!!  Good thing Kevin and I are walking in the evenings.

I took my Glucose test last week and passed so that is good.  In two more weeks I will start going for stress tests!  Wow, I cant believe we only have 10 weeks left to go. 
On a good note we have finished the baby nursery (picts to come soon), we got our cord blood kit, and have started to prepare for the last 2 months!  My "to-do" list is getting longer not shorter, but that is my OCD kicking in. I am trying not to get overwhelmed or think about all the things ahead.  For now, I am taking it one day at a time. 




So with that being said... I'm off to watch Kevin's fireworks show and eat some watermelon.  Happy 4th of July everyone!!!!

No comments: